AIA Contract Documents and Books
What are AIA Contract Documents
The AIA contract documents produced by The American Institute of Architects are the most widely used standard form contracts in the construction industry. Typically, architects and other parties to the design and building process use AIA Contract Documents to support agreements relating to design and construction services.
The State of Connecticut new State Building and Fire Codes were adopted on October 1, 2016. The fully integrated 2012 International Building Code Portion of the 2016 Connecticut State Building Code and the 2012 International Residential Code Portion of the 2016 Connecticut State Building Code have been published.
Code books may be purchased from the International Code Council (ICC).
PURCHASING AIA CONTRACT DOCUMENTS:
DOCUMENTS-ON-DEMAND / ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
Purchase, edit and finalize one document at a time or get an annual license with continued access to our entire suite of documents. Either way, completing the contract process will be easier and faster with AIA Contract Documents software.
AIA Connecticut Online Catalog for Ordering AIA Contract Documents (paper version) or Code Books
Orders must be received by 3:00 pm EST to be shipped or picked up the same day, subject to availability. Please contact the AIA Connecticut office to confirm availability or to make sure your order is complete. Office hours: M-F 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; P: 203-865-2195.
- AIA Connecticut maintains a limited inventory of popular contract documents and does not inventory code books as they are ordered upon request.
- If you do not see a contract document listed in our catalog, please check with Documents-on-Demand for the electronic version (see above).
- In Checkout, you must complete the Ordered By/Shipper Information even if you are picking up your order from the AIA Connecticut offices.
- Payment may be made via check or credit card but payment must be received before an order can be processed. Online credit card payments are processed through a secure online payment center, which is currently PayPal, using your own debit or credit card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express (you do not need a PayPal account).
- Having Cookies enabled in your browser before you submit your order is advised to minimize possible webpage loading problems on the online payment center website. You may opt to have your credit card payment processed by AIA Connecticut by calling 203-865-2195 with your credit card information.