RFQ’s (Request for Qualifications)



To post a Request for Qualifications (RFQs), please inquire about rates.

State of Connecticut Department of Construction Services Requests for Qualifications

Find a DAS Construction Services RFQ: Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal.  Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”, then select from the Industry drop-down menu.

University of Connecticut
Office of Capital Projects and Contract Administration
Current Opportunities For Professional Services (Architects, Engineers and Consultants) Request for Qualifications

City of Stamford Request for Qualifications
Architectural and Engineering Services: Multiple Projects
Due Friday, December 8, 2017

(Posted 11/3/17-1208)