Please take advantage of the AIA Connecticut Résumé Register, an effective way for employers and job seekers to connect.
Beinfield Architecture PC, one of the leading design oriented firms in Connecticut, is looking for the right person to join our team designing transit oriented mixed-use projects. The candidate should have a strong design and construction sense and excellent Revit skills.
The following qualifications are required:
- Post Graduate Degree in Architecture
- Revit proficiency
- Approximately 5 years post graduate experience with relative work
- Experience producing construction documents and details
Beinfield Architecture PC offers competitive salaries, commensurate with experience, and a full array of benefits and the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement. Please submit a resume and portfolio (including examples of construction documents and details) with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reese Owens Architects, a small, design intensive, award winning firm in Litchfield County specializing in luxury residential, commercial and hospitality projects, seeks:
- Project Architect with 8+ years of experience with all project phases. Architecture degree, strong design & technical skills, construction knowledge, AutoCAD expertise and project management skills are essential.
- Architectural Intern with strong design background, 2-3 years office experience, skilled in AutoCAD & 3D modeling.
Learn more about our rural studio at www.reeseowens.com.
Please reply via email only to EMAIL