Please take advantage of the AIA Connecticut Résumé Register, an effective way for employers and job seekers to connect.
Noyes Vogt Architects, a small architecture firm with a diverse portfolio of private institutional, industrial, preservation and residential architecture, is offering exceptional growth potential and advancement to an energetic, self-motivated and conscientious intern-architect with a minimum of five years of experience.
AutoCAD/Revit proficiency a must. Knowledge in construction document production strongly preferred. Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Resume and References to: EMAIL
Gale Associates, Inc.
Building Enclosure Engineers/Architects
Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, seeks a Registered Engineers or Architects.
- The selected candidates would provide moisture intrusion evaluations and renovation designs on a variety of projects.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture, or Architectural Engineering Technology; an in-progress or completed post graduate degree is beneficial
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT/FE) certification is required for Engineers and in-progress Architect Registration Examination is required for Architects
- 2-8 years of experience supporting registered engineers and/or architects with building enclosure evaluation, design, and construction administration
- Experience with field work documentation, moisture intrusion evaluations, and renovation evaluation and design on a variety of building ages and types
- Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at Federal or State facilities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Bluebeam Revu
Gale Associates offers an excellent salary and full array of benefits to include first-day BCBS health and Delta Dental insurance coverage, fully-paid Life/Disability insurance, 401(k) participation, a Flex Spending Account (FSA), 3 weeks’ vacation accrual, sick time, several annual paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a dependent care allowance, college loan repayment assistance, the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabilities Employer
Reese Owens Architects, a small, design intensive, award winning firm in Litchfield County specializing in luxury residential, commercial and hospitality projects, seeks:
- Project Architect with 8+ years of experience with all project phases. Architecture degree, strong design & technical skills, construction knowledge, AutoCAD expertise and project management skills are essential.
- Architectural Intern with strong design background, 2-3 years office experience, skilled in AutoCAD & 3D modeling.
Learn more about our rural studio at www.reeseowens.com.
Please reply via email only to EMAIL.