Please take advantage of the AIA Connecticut Résumé Register, an effective way for employers and job seekers to connect.
Residential firm looking for an architect with 2-5 years of experience.
Responsibilities include preparing design and construction drawings in REVIT and AutoCAD.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the desire to learn and grow with the firm.
Hours flexible and opportunity to work from home. EMAIL
Beinfield Architecture PC, one of the leading design oriented firms in Connecticut, is looking for the right person to join our team designing transit oriented mixed-use projects. The candidate should have a strong design and construction sense and excellent Revit skills.
The following qualifications are required:
- Post Graduate Degree in Architecture
- Revit proficiency
- Approximately 5 years post graduate experience with relative work
- Experience producing construction documents and details
Beinfield Architecture PC offers competitive salaries, commensurate with experience, and a full array of benefits and the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement. Please submit a resume and portfolio (including examples of construction documents and details) with salary expectations to EMAIL.
CODES Adjunct position
The University of New Haven Interior Design Department Building Codes for Interior Design adjunct position for Spring Semester 2018.
The University of New Haven is seeking to hire an adjunct faculty to teach Building Codes for Interior Design for the Spring 2018 semester.
Building Codes is a lecture class and provides an overview of the laws, codes, standards, and guidelines that impact the built environment, insuring the healthy, safety, and welfare of the public. Emphasis is placed on fire and life safety, accessibility, and sustainability. In addition, the class covers building codes knowledge required by the NCIDQ exam for interior designers.
Applicant should be an interior designer with NCIDQ certification preferred, architect or building codes official. Please forward a CV to Hollie Sutherland, Coordinator Interior Design Department, College of Arts and Sciences, University of New Haven. EMAIL
SBA is looking for a Healthcare Architect with a minimum of 6 years of experience to work in Enfield. Applicants should be able to lead project teams, delegate responsibilities, coordinate drawings, manage consultants and have proven client interaction skills.SBA is looking for a Healthcare Architect with a minimum of 6 years of experience to work in Enfield. Applicants should be able to lead project teams, delegate responsibilities, coordinate drawings, manage consultants and have proven client interaction skills.
- Lead project teams in planning and design phases through construction, including visits to site, assisting with shop drawing review and RFI responses, project closeout, etc.
- Communicate status of projects and assignments to members of project team.
- Develop/foster relationships in broader design community pursue continuing education.
- Architectural Licens
- LEED accreditation, or comparable sustainability credential, preferred.
- Expertise in Healthcare Design and Planning, knowledge of FGI Healthcare Guidelines aDPH procedures/paperwork.
- Proficiency with Revit required. Experience with software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
Send resume and portfolio/work samples firstname.lastname@example.org EEO