Please take advantage of the AIA Connecticut Résumé Register, an effective way for employers and job seekers to connect.
Amec Foster Wheeler’s Design Center in Portland, ME seeks an Architect to work as integral part of project team, manage projects during all phases through completion, interface with clients, and collaborate with multi-disciplinary project teams. Ideal candidate is dynamic, creative, quality driven, proactive problem solver, with excellent communication skills. Requires Bachelor of Architecture and 8-10 years related experience. For more info & to apply visit amecfw.com/careers or email resume to EMAIL. (EOE)M/F/V/D/SO
Growing architectural firm in Glastonbury, Connecticut is looking to fill two positions:
Highly Skilled Licensed Architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience in all aspects of design and construction to run projects from inception through completion. Strong Design and Technical Expertise Required. Position will also require ability to work on a variety of small to medium sized projects in the commercial, municipal and residential markets. Must be proficient in Autocad, Revit, Sketch-up and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office and Project Management Software. Please email resume, portfolio, and letter of interest to EMAIL
Motivated Intern Architect with a minimum 5 year BARCH and 3 years of experience. Position will require ability to work on a variety of small to medium sized projects in the commercial, municipal and residential markets. Ability to work independently and collaboratively plus expert skills in Autocad, Revit, Sketch-up and Photoshop required. Please email resume, portfolio, and letter of interest to EMAIL
Gale Associates, Inc.
Building Enclosure Engineer or Architect
Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national building enclosure design and consulting firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, seeks a qualified entry level Staff Engineer or Junior Architect.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture, or Architectural Engineering Technology; an in-progress or completed post graduate degree is beneficial
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT/FE) certification is required for Engineers and in-progress Architect Registration Examination is required for Architects
- 2-4 years of experience supporting registered engineers and/or architects with building enclosure evaluation, design, and construction administration
- Experience with field work documentation, moisture intrusion evaluations, and renovation evaluation and design on a variety of building ages and types
- Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at Federal or State facilities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Bluebeam Revu
Gale Associates offers an excellent salary and full array of benefits to include first-day BCBS health and Delta Dental insurance coverage, fully-paid Life/Disability insurance, 401(k) participation, a Flex Spending Account (FSA), 3 weeks’ vacation accrual, sick time, several annual paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a dependent care allowance, college loan repayment assistance, the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
Gale is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabled
Reese Owens Architects in Washington Depot office seeks:
- Project Architect, well trained with 8+ years of applicable experience to be involved with all phases of our projects. Architecture degree, strong design & technical skills, construction knowledge, AutoCAD expertise and project management skills are essential.
- Architectural Intern with strong design background, 2-3 years of office experience and skilled in AutoCAD & 3D modeling.
ROA is a small, design intensive, award winning firm in Litchfield County specializing in luxury residential, commercial and hospitality projects. Learn more about our rural studio at www.reeseowens.com.
Please reply via email only to: EMAIL
MAIER Design Group is searching for a full‐time Intern Architect with a BArch and a minimum of 2 years of full time office experience. Proficiency using AutoCAD and REVIT is required; preference will be given to individuals with Adobe Photoshop experience and LEED certification is a plus. We offer a supportive work environment in studio style setting with health and dental benefits and a retirement plan. If you are self-motivated and have a sense of style email your resume and cover letter to EMAIL, no phone calls please.