How to Place Classified Advertisements
- Classified advertisement information must be received by Noon Thursday for Friday posting. It is preferred that classified advertisement copy be sent via email.
- Payment may be made by check or credit card but must be received before a classified advertisement can be posted.
- Classified advertisements will read as submitted
- Contact information must be included in each classified advertisement
- Classified advertisements will run for 4 weeks
- 50 words or less: Members – $50 per insertion; Non-members – $80 per insertion
- Each additional word over 50: Members – $1 per word; Non-members – $1.60 per word
Request for Qualifications (RFQs):
Short-Term Services Exchange Request (Members Only):
AIA Connecticut member firms in need of short-term assistance may place an ad in the Services section for a prepaid fee of $25 made by credit card. Requests will be posted on the AIA Connecticut website for only one week. The requesting firm is responsible for contacting those who respond. The posted information will include:
- Firm town
- Firm county
- Location of project
- Type of experience needed
- Expected duration of commitment
To place an ad for Short-Term Services Exchange, send the completed Short-Term Services Exchange Request form with credit card payment information via email by Noon on Thursday for Friday posting. Interested AIA Connecticut members will have one week to respond via email with their:
- contact information
- the period of time in which you are available
At the end of that week period, information received will be forwarded to the firm making the request. Responses received after the one-week period will not be forwarded. Respondents will be contacted directly by the requesting firm.