Presented by Tom Manning, AIA. Tom is the Principal Architect for Russell and Dawson, LLC in East Hartford. Certifiable as a fire marshal, he is also a licensed building official and a member of the State of Connecticut Building Code Training Council and AIA Connecticut’s BP&R Committee.
Tom will cover:
• Section 3412 Compliance Alternatives
• Sections 3401-3411 Existing Buildings in the IBC: Alterations, Change of Occupancy, Accessibility
• 2012 International Existing Building Code
• Existing buildings and the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code
• Existing plumbing and mechanical systems in the 2012 IPC and IMC
• Existing electrical installations and NFPA 70
• Existing sprinkler systems and NFPA 13
When registering, please highlight and click a selection from the Choose an Option drop-down menu after clicking the down arrow on the right.
Please remember that registration obligates you to payment for the event.