An AIA Connecticut Continuing Education Program
Jul 25 2018
64 South Main Street
South Norwalk, CT 06854
Please arrive at 12:30 pm for registration and to visit the Clarke showroom.
Learn about the requirements of and changes in the envelope sections of the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC). Both residential and commercial envelope chapters will be covered. The 2015 IECC will be part of the NEW 2018 Connecticut State Building Code that is expected to take effect July 1, 2018. Key learning points are:
- Building envelope requirements for both residential and commercial construction.
- New section clarifying the requirements for additions and alterations.
- Changes in daylight zones
- Information on the construction documents
- Compliance documentations
Presented by Fred Wajcs, PE. Fred is an Energy Code Consultant and Professional Engineer in South Windsor, Connecticut. He has over 45 years of experience in design, construction and administration. Fred is an AIA Connecticut member and member of the Connecticut Codes and Standards Committee. He has also served on the ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1 committee and the ASHRAE HVAC commissioning Guideline committee.