We are pleased to announce the launch of the AIA Connecticut Bookstore!
Members have graciously donated autographed copies as a donation to benefit AIA Connecticut. Please consider purchase at the discounted rates below.
Our hope is to continue to promote and offer books that are authored by our Connecticut architect members to the membership and the public.
If you have any questions or would like to have your book added, please contact our office at 203-865-2195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antique New England Homes & Barns
Signed by the Author: Jim DeStefano, PE, AIA
- American House Styles: A Concise Guide
Signed by the Author: John Milnes Baker, AIA
- Your Architecture Career: How to Build a Successful Professional Life
Signed by the Author: Gary Unger
- Imaginary Realms: The Visual Language of Stones and Crystals
Signed by the Author:George Fellner, AIA
- Midcentury Houses Today
Authors: Lorenzo Ottaviani, Jeffrey Matz, Cristina A. Ross, AIA
- Staying Put: Remodel Your House to Get the Home You Want
Signed by the Author: Duo Dickinson, FAIA