Marketing Program Specialist I
We are seeking an Marketing Program Specialist to join our team!
Please APPLY on INDEED
Please include a cover letter with your resume. No phone calls please!
If you are organized, a quick learner this is a great opportunity for new college graduates with Business/Communications degrees.
The Marketing Program Specialist I is an entry-level position and is responsible for implementing continuing education programs developed by our Knowledge Communities (KCs) and committees.
- Scheduling and attending assigned Knowledge Communities (KC) meetings
- Setting agendas with KC co-chairs, taking meeting notes, and working with KC members to secure speakers/presentations.
- Work cohesively with event coordinator for KC in person events
- Research possible programs/ tours to add to the continuing education schedule
- Creating and maintaining website registration/landing pages/speaker pages.
- Entering and updating program forms and credits on the CE system for program credits.
- Set-up and host successful live webinars/ panel discussions with engaging content
- Working with programming and event software, ie. ON24, Zoom, Perfect Table Plan, WordPress, JotForm, Doodle Poll
- Maintaining program/event workbook, budgets and programming prep and post work.
- Working with Marketing/Communications to coordinate delivery to market programs through email, social media, and print.
- Compile monthly committee reports for Executive Director
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Event/Hospitality, Marketing, Communications
- Experience with platforms such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, Open Water, On24, Ring Central.
- Proven oral and written communication skills to support continued interaction between the AIA Connecticut and other organizations, business/industry.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to utilize computer technology with strong Microsoft Office skills) to access data, maintain records, generate reports, and communicate with others.
- Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays when applicable.
- Must have reliable transportation, insurance, and valid driver's license.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and, when necessary, move frequently and quickly around large areas.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Driver's License (Required