- AIA – Architects holding current license to practice architecture in the United States.
- Associate AIA – Graduates of a school of architecture working under the supervision of an architect.
- Participating Member – Individuals employed by a member firm, are not licensed architects or graduates of a school of architecture.
- Reciprocal Member – AIA members, who hold a primary membership in another AIA chapter, and wish to hold a secondary membership in AIA Connecticut.
- Students – Full-time students in an architectural or technical school in Connecticut.
For more information on becoming an AIA member, please contact Pat O’Brien, Membership Manager at email@example.com
Current AIA Members are listed below: