Click here if interested in placing an ad on aiact.org
Austin Patterson Disston Architects is seeking a FT Junior Designer. This position is for an entry-level candidate with a B. Arch or M. Arch. Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to be flexible and work on various projects. ArchiCAD experience is a plus. Authorization to work in the US is required.
Please email a cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.
John R. Schroeder, LLC
Small architecture firm seeking full-time Architectural Associate with a professional degree (Bachelor or Master of Architecture). AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office proficiency required. Nestled in the quaint New England village of Chester, Connecticut, in the beautiful Connecticut River Valley, the firm takes on mostly mid to high-end residential projects across the State of Connecticut and beyond. In addition, the firm also works on various commercial and institutional projects such as unique eateries, offices, and health care facilities. Candidate should be creative, hard-working, and proactive. Project and office management responsibilities are diverse in this team-oriented firm.
For more information, visit us on our website @ https://jrsaia.com , Houzz, and Facebook.
Friar Architecture is seeking a Project Manager. We are interested in meeting with individuals with a B. Arch or M. Arch and 5-10 years of experience. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, BIM software, Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Sketch Up.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at https://friar.com/about/careers
Joseph Sepot Architects is seeking a full-time, intermediate-level architectural designer/project architect – with experience in healthcare and laboratory design. Candidate should have:
• Strong design skills; proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
• Knowledge of construction materials, assemblies, and systems for healthcare/lab design
• Experience in developing a comprehensive set of highly detailed/accurate CDs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with 5-10 years of professional experience
• Collaboration with principal/project managers in creating projects for our healthcare clients, from schematic design through construction administration
• On-site visits, field reviews, and project meetings
• Research of building codes and materials selections
• Creation of materials for client presentations
Please send your letter of interest, resume, and brief portfolio of your work for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website for more information about the firm: josephsepotarchitects.com
Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
CHFA has an exciting and challenging opportunity available as an Architect 1 or 2 within our dynamic Multi-Family team.
For more details and to apply please visit https://www.chfa.org/careers
An Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer
Robert Dean Architects, New Canaan, CT
We need a talented, detail-oriented architectural graduate to join our friendly, small, widely-respected office. We would love to provide a professional growth opportunity to someone who can show us the following:
You have an architectural degree, excellent references, and 1 or more years of work experience in elite residential architecture in the US. You are proficient in ArchiCAD ( or have a powerful interest in learning). You are versatile and people-oriented and enjoy working collaboratively in a team.
If this describes you, please send a resume, references, and relevant work sample( under 10MB pdf file). No phone calls, please email to: email@example.com
SHOPE RENO WHARTON
Is seeking a mid-level architect with high-end residential experience. Design skills and proficiency in the creation of construction documents (Autocad) and project management experience are important. 3d modeling fluency in Google Sketchup and/or other software would also be helpful but is not required. SRW is a nationally acclaimed architecture firm known for designs that are beautiful, functional, and enduring. We are looking for candidates who appreciate sophisticated design work and have the desire to develop their skills.
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
O&G Industries, Inc., an innovative and diversified construction and building materials company based in Torrington, CT, seeks a Business Development Associate to join our team.
As a key member of the Building Group, your role is to identify and cultivate new business opportunities in the Education, Industrial, and Healthcare markets in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. You will evaluate potential customers, build partnerships, and collaborate with internal functional groups from pre-con to close out.
You have significant experience presenting and selling to owners/developers, engineers, and architects using an established network. You possess analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management. You are a credible resource, effectively establishing life-long professional relationships with our customers and the communities where they reside. You thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Marketing, Pre-Con and Construction teams to enhance existing business and to develop new ways to drive growth for the Building Group.
- Identify and validate opportunities across different industries and prioritize by evaluating profitability and other factors given the competitive landscape
- Lead executive-level discussions with internal stakeholders to mutually define the winning business model
- Own the process of pitching, negotiation, and contracting in collaboration with Building Group leadership
- Ensure business execution by monitoring activities and impact against key performance indicators and pivot as necessary
- Ability to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial, and other value points to existing and prospective customers
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the construction industry with a proven track record in the CT, MA, and RI marketplaces
- Strong capacity to deliver on sales goals
- Capacity to grow the business creatively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or equivalent work experience
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package.
We are an affirmative action-equal employment opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the United States Armed Forces are encouraged to apply.
Gregg Wies & Gardner Architects LLC
New Haven architectural, planning and interior design firm seeks highly motivated design professional with a minimum 5 yrs experience. Position: Project Manager. Requires demonstrable design, project management, communication skills, and proficiency in AutoCAD , Revit, and 3D rendering software. M Arch or B Arch required. Gregg Wies & Gardner Architects LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Email resume and portfolio in one pdf file to rwies@gwgarchitects.
Proctor Architects, LLC
Coastal residential architecture firm looking to hire an architect or designer with a minimum of 5 years experience. Candidate must be self motivated, have excellent communication, and time management skills. Proficiency with Revit and AutoCad is required.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com
The Sullivan Architectural Group
A Full-Service Architectural Firm, located in Milford, CT, with expertise in multiple building types with an emphasis on multi-family, is currently looking for a registered Architect to manage and coordinate several of our newer projects. The individual will be expected to use their full set of skills, ranging from design to documentation.
• A strong design skill set satisfying a variety of aesthetics and project types.
• Orchestrate project development and consultant coordination.
• Oversite of the entire project evolution by setting the pace to satisfy
• Have the capacity to thoroughly produce a comprehensive CD set.
• A thorough understanding of project Master Spec, IBC, ANSI 117.1 2009,
IECC, Com Checks, UL Rated Assemblies, and knowing how to access Town
• Professional Degree at an accredited School of Architecture is a must.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit to develop construction
• Ability to direct staff members to fulfill project tasks.
• Quality presentation skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional work ethic.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet project deadlines.
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• Vacation and personal time
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Medical Insurance
Robert A. Cardello Architects
RAC (Robert A. Cardello Architects) is looking for unique individuals interested in taking their architectural career to the next level. If you have a strong work ethic, at least 5 years of experience, residential design skills, interpersonal skills, and AutoCAD knowledge, this could be the place for you. If interested, please provide a resume, and let’s talk! firstname.lastname@example.org, www.cardelloarchitects.com
MAIER Design Group, has a Hartford, based design team opening. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience, proficiency with REVIT & Auto-CAD, strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently & collaboratively.
Must be eligible to work in the US. Submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Amanda Martocchio Architecture
Award-winning architecture firm in New Canaan, CT (www.amandamartocchio.com) specializing in innovative residential projects seeks architectural designer/project architect with B. Arch or M. Arch with 3-5 years office experience.
Strong design, organization, documentation, communication, and presentation skills. Legal US status. Car required.
Please take advantage of the AIA Connecticut Resumé Register, an effective way for employers and job seekers to connect.
Click here to read about 4 Secrets That Will Improve Your Employment Prospects.