Click here if interested in placing an ad on aiact.org
S/P+A is growing and in search of a senior architect (8+ years), design professional (0-2 years), plumbing engineer, and interior designer for our Hamden and New London locations. An accredited degree and AutoCad or Revit required. E-mail cover letter, resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. See www.silverpetrucelli.com for more info.
Senior Laboratory Planner
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Under the general direction of the Director, Design & Construction Management, this position is responsible for coordinating university laboratory space utilizing directives of Design & Construction Management with other Administration and Finance areas, Academic Affairs, and Research and Engagement areas.
- Leads all phases of lab planning including programming, planning, feasibility, scope and concept development by defining and developing client relationships.
- Conveys the technical aspects of user needs to Design & Construction Management, coordinating and supervising placement/relocation of research equipment and biological/chemical materials, overseeing management of assets for estimating costing, developing laboratory design standards and reviewing laboratory design.
- Consults and acts as a resource for all parties to efficiently utilize university space during renovations or new construction and fit out of new space.
Special Instruction to Applicants:
For more information including minimum qualifications and application instructions, please visit: http://careers.umass.edu/amherst/en-us/job/499670/sr-laboratory-planner
The University of Massachusetts Amherst is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities and encourages applications from these and other protected group members.
QA+M Architecture is expanding and in search of full-time professionals. We currently have openings for both architectural and interior design staff.
A degree from an accredited program and knowledge of Revit is important.
E-mail cover letter, resume & portfolio to dquisenberry@QAMarch.com
Sean O’Kane AIA Architect PC, a high-end residential design firm based in Ridgefield, CT seeks experienced architectural draftsperson/architect.
- Must be proficient in Archicad.
- Experience in Sketch-up & Vectorworks is also a plus.
- Must be willing to work within the office setting as needed.
Full-Time/Part-Time positions available. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume and work samples to email@example.com.
4/24 – 6/24
Paul B. Bailey Architect, LLC -Award Winning New Haven Firm is looking for creative, committed professionals to join our team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Architect with BArch degree & 5 years’ experience in all aspects of project development. Must be proficient in AutoCAD. License and previous multi-family housing experience preferred.
Send resumes to Cheryl@pbbarchitect.com
MAIER design group is growing and in search of a full-time Interior Designer with a BA in Interior Design or an AAS in Interior Design. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in commercial and office projects; any additional experience with healthcare, retail, or hospitality projects is a plus. A licensed candidate is preferred but we will consider those on a NCIDQ track. Proficiency using AutoCAD and REVIT is required; LEED certification is a plus. We offer a supportive work environment in studio style setting with health and dental benefits and a retirement plan. If you are self-motivated and have a sense of style email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.
MAIER design group, is growing and is looking for a full-time Intern Architect with a BArch or MArch and 2-5 years of full time office experience to join our design team. Proficiency using AutoCAD and REVIT is required; preference will be given to individuals with Adobe Photoshop and SketchUp experience. LEED certification is a plus. We offer a supportive work environment in studio style setting with health and dental benefits and a retirement plan. If you are selfmotivated and have a sense of style email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, no phone calls please.
Eastern Connecticut State University
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in architecture with a minimum of five years of experience as a registered architect having experience with school facility design, residential design, renovations, planning, specification writing, bidding, and construction. Proficiency with automated computer systems – word processing, database, AutoCAD, project management, and automatic spreadsheets required. Ability to work and communicate effectively with diverse academic and administrative staff, vendors, and contractors. Current Connecticut architect’s license required or the ability to obtain a Connecticut license within six months. LEED credentials desirable.
Responsibilities include preparing and maintaining plans of existing facilities, assistance in development and maintaining campus standards, developing construction documents for new construction and renovations to existing facilities, project management and construction administration duties. Additional expectations include Revit fluency, code review, cost estimating, and continued professional development.
Please send cover letter, resume, portfolio of work if available, and three current letters of reference via email to James Fielding, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Sepot Architects is seeking an architectural designer/draftsperson to join our growing team:
- Collaborate with principal/project managers in creating projects for our healthcare, commercial, and residential clients — from schematic design through construction administration.
- Working knowledge of construction materials, assemblies, and systems for both commercial and residential projects needed.
- Must be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD 2019.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with 2-5 years of experience working in an architectural office preferred.
Send your letter of interest, resume, and brief portfolio of your work for consideration to: email@example.com
Please visit our website for more information about the firm: josephsepotarchitects.com
Please take advantage of the AIA Connecticut Resumé Register, an effective way for employers and job seekers to connect.
Click here to read about 4 Secrets That Will Improve Your Employment Prospects.