PDH Academy and AIA Connecticut have partnered together to provide you online continuing education.
These HSW courses are approved by the American Institute of Architects, therefore they are accepted in all 50 states. Once you complete a course, your hours will be submitted to AIA the next business day.
How do these courses work?
To complete our online courses, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Purchase the courses that you would like complete.
- Use the course(s) registration link and code in your receipt or receipt that is emailed to you.
- Log in to your online course portal, and complete your courses at your own pace. You may start and stop the courses as often as you’d like, and your progress will be saved.
- Pass the final exam. Don’t worry- you can take the final exam as many times as needed.
- Download your certificate of completion for your records, and we’ll see you next year! (If you’re an AIA member, we’ll also report your hours to the AIA.)
Individual Course and "Bundles" are available.
5 HSW Courses
- Form-Based Zoning for Architects
- Urban Design for Architects
- Smart Cities
- Carbon Footprint for Buildings Part 1
- Innovative Building Technology Guide: Selecting the Best Solutions for Your Project
4 HSW Courses
- Simulating a Complete Building Envelope through BIM
- Game Changing Innovations
- Sound Advice for Acoustics
- That Dangerous Damp
- A Focus on People: Aging and Accessibility
- Aging in Place
- Simplifying the ADA
3 HSW Courses
- Pop-Up and Prefabricated Architecture
- Leading Our Nation to Healthier Homes
- Lean on Me: Choosing Railings Carefully
- Pop Up and Prefabricated Architecture
- Green Building Guidelines for New Home
- A Review of Structural Materials &
- Methods for Home Building in the U.S.
- Existing Building & Energy Conversation An Advanced Building Code Course for Florida - 2 HSW