AIA Connecticut requires that all in-person visitors to the building or off-site AIA Connecticut-hosted events review our attendance and visitation policy below.
When visiting the building in-person or registering for and attending an in-person AIA Connecticut event, you agree that you have read AIA Connecticut’s requirements listed below and affirm your commitment to comply with these requirements.
We appreciate your cooperation to help stem the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of our staff and other visitors and/or attendees.
- All visitors and attendees must comply with all CDC, federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to COVID-19 and attending large gatherings.
- Do not attend an event or visit the AIA Connecticut office if any of the following apply:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past ten days
- You have experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the past ten days
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or had COVID-19 symptoms within the past ten days
- You are awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- Please adhere to social distancing requirements whenever possible (e.g., maintain a minimum distance of 6ft).
- All visitors and attendees are not required to wear a mask unless a mandate is put in place by state or country. We encourage visitors and attendees to wear a mask based on his/her/their comfort level.
- All in–person attendees must verify that they have been fully vaccinated in accordance with CDC recommendations or have received a negative viral COVID test administered by a healthcare professional within the seventy-two (72) hours preceding the event.
- The required proof of vaccination or a negative test result when registering for an event will depend on the nature of the event. The method of vaccination status verification for each event will be specified in the registration process for each event.
- Routine smaller events will require that attendees attest during the registration process that they have been vaccinated or received a negative test as specified above.
- Larger conferences and/or events will require attendees to verify through a third-party application selected by AIA Connecticut that they have been vaccinated or received a negative COVID test as specified above.
- To protect the health and safety of staff and attendees, we are limiting the capacity of our in-person events. Hand sanitizer and soap dispensers will be made available.
All off-site CE programming, meetings, or other events are subject to all the requirements listed above.
Any additional requirements or policies imposed by the off-site venue or the municipality in which the venue is located must be adhered to by all in-person event attendees.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within ten days following your visit to AIA Connecticut or attendance at an off-site AIA Connecticut-hosted event, please reach out to us at (203) 865-2195 or to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. Any personal information you provide will remain confidential.
AIA Connecticut reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise revise this policy in accordance with applicable federal or state guidelines.
Continue to check back here for updated information.
Last revised March 2022