AIA Connecticut requires that all in-person visitors to the building or off-site AIA Connecticut-hosted events review our attendance and visitation policy below.
We appreciate your cooperation to help stem the spread of any illness and to ensure the safety of our staff and other visitors and/or attendees.
When visiting the AIA CT office or registering for/attending an in-person AIA CT event, you agree that you have read the requirements listed below and comply with them.
- All visitors and attendees must comply with all CDC, federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to any illness and attending large gatherings.
- Do not attend an event or visit the AIA Connecticut office if any of the following apply:
- You have tested positive for an illness (i.e.: Flu, COVID-19, any highly communicable disease, etc.) within the past ten (10) days
- You have experienced symptoms within the past ten (10) days
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for an illness (i.e.: Flu, COVID-19, any highly communicable disease, etc.) or has had symptoms within the past ten days
- You are awaiting a communicable disease test result
- If asked to, please maintain social distancing restrictions in place at the event.
- All visitors and attendees are not required to wear a mask unless a mandate is put in place by state or country. We encourage visitors and attendees to wear a mask based on his/her/their comfort level.
All off-site Continuing Education programming, meetings, or other events are subject to all the requirements listed above. Any additional requirements or policies imposed by the off-site venue or the municipality in which the venue is located must be adhered to by all in-person event attendees.
If you have tested positive for a communicable illness within ten days following your visit to AIA Connecticut or your attendance at an off-site AIA Connecticut-hosted event, please reach out to us at (203) 865-2195 or firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. Any personal information you provide will remain confidential.
AIA Connecticut reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise revise this policy in accordance with applicable federal or state guidelines.
Continue to check back here for updated information.
Last revised June 2023