2020 Webinar Partnerships
AIA Connecticut Programming has gone Virtual!
As an extension of our live education programs, we are starting to offer remote classes.
It is great opportunity to stay engaged with AIA CT Members and AEC Professionals.
Webinar Sponsorship via AIA Connecticut’s Platform
AIA and ALLIED MEMBERS: $395.00
For a minimum of one and half hour session includes Q&A time with attendees:
- All Sponsors will receive the list (including emails) of registrants/attendees so you can share information about your company and product.
- An listing in our weekly Webinar Digest with information about the program and logo of sponsoring company.
- Choice of feature ad in Webinar Digest or Communique. Ad date will be mutually decided between sponsoring company and AIA Connecticut.
- Webinar Listing on AIA Connecticut Event Calendar/ Registration Site will include a logo of the sponsoring company.
- The Webinar PowerPoint Presentations will be branded with the AIA Connecticut and Sponsor information and includes an ending slide for an ad or contact information. The ad this will show during the Q&A portion of the program and until the meeting ends.
- CEU Programs are good for three years and recorded webinars will be available for the duration of this time for additional viewing.
“I have done lunch and learns and currently webinars for over 20 years. Working with the AIA on the last webinar was the most successful one I have ever done. They were very professional, accommodating, courteous and a pleasure to work with. Thank You.”
-Scott Lockwood, O&G Industries
“Thank you for the opportunity to be a Webinar Partner. We love to sponsor events, but having this opportunity to host was terrific. Meeting so many new architects, fully engaged in the presentation, was one of the best investments we have made. Thank you for assisting us get our approval, scheduling, and your professionalism from the introduction, to the Q&A and providing us with the attendees. Of the 32 in attendance we touched 17 firms we never knew, and now have contact with. They left with much knowledge on shading, and they now have the knowledge of J Geiger Shading, and 2 CEU credits. It was such a great opportunity for us and we are so grateful for it. We are ready to do another!” –Deborah Maffettone, J Geiger Shading
Budget your advertising dollars by becoming a VIP Circle Member. Open to all Allied Members only. VIP pricing listed in the 2020 Media Kit.
ArchiType Digital Magazine
Your business advertisement is prominently displayed, with several ad sizes and price categories available.
ArchiType Article submission form
Web Page Sponsorship
Your business advertisement is prominently displayed on the Event Calendar page. Several ad sizes and price categories are available.
The Communiqué Membership Email
Your business logo with a brief description and a link to your website is prominently displayed in the Sponsor Block in the AIA Connecticut bi-weekly email, The Communiqué.
AIA Connecticut Event Sponsorship
Contact Ashley Ellman-Brown (Email) for information.
AIA Connecticut Education Program Sponsorship
Contact Maria Nazarko (Email) for information.
AIA Connecticut Training and Conference Rooms for seminar or meeting use.
Contact Allecia Browning (Email) for information.