The 2018 AIA Connecticut Conference is a great event to showcase your product or services to AIA Connecticut Members with a booth to display marketing information or provide demonstrations.
As an underwriter or enhanced sponsor, you have the additional opportunity to offer a one hour Continuing Education Program (CE) that will help AIA Connecticut members meet their AIA National CEU requirements.
An added bonus is the advertising you will receive on the AIA Connecticut website, ARCHITYPE magazine, and Annual Conference Program.
Expected attendance is 200-250.
- Opportunity to showcase product information and demonstrations.
- One 6-foot, draped table for the display of promotional material.
- Promotion on the AIA Connecticut website.
- Contact information for all conference attendees included in the program booklet.
- Two company representatives invited.
- One-month free ad on the AIA Connecticut website designated pages. This benefit is available to all underwriters.
- One 5-foot standing banner with your logo. This benefit is available to all underwriters.
- $50 per extra attendees for full day. $10 per extra attendees for half day
- Presentation of a one-hour, approved continuing education program, during conference or in the December Procrastinator’s Special (optional). This benefit is available to all exhibitors who purchased a Continuing Education Class, based on availability.
- One full-page ad in our program booklet. This benefit is available to all underwriters, with the exception of exhibitor options.
New Treasure Chest Promotion!
New exhibitor booth feature to promote conference attendee interaction! Have exhibit visitors try their luck at the AIA Connecticut treasure chest. This is a great opportunity to generate more visitors and to network by handing out keys.
How it works: Contact us by August 20th to participate in the treasure chest promotion. All you need to do is provide a prize valued over $100. Each booth visitor receives a key to try their luck at the treasure chest. One key per vendor booth will work to unlock the treasure chest and win the prize!
ABOUT THE VENUE
The Trumbull Marriott is off ering a special room rate of $154 to any vendor associated with this event.
Book online or call 1-800-682-4095 or visit www.marriotttrumbull. com and enter the Group Code: ACHACHA in “Special Rates”.
Reservations at the block discounted group rate must be made by 9/4/18.
On 95 South (from New Haven):Take exit 38 toward Merritt S. and Wilbur Cross Parkway CT-15 S. Merge onto the Merritt Parkway S. Take exit 52 for CT-8 S toward CT 108
S/Bridgeport. Follow signs for CT-108/Stratford. Turn left at CT-
108/Nichols Ave. Turn left at Hawley Lane.
On 95 North (from New York City):
Take exit 27A for CT-25/CT-8 toward Trumbull/Waterbury. Keep right at the fork to continue on CT-9 N, follow signs for CT-15 N/Shelton/Waterbury. Take exit 8 toward CT-108/Nichols Ave/Stratford. Turn left onto Penny Ave. Turn right onto Nichols Ave. Turn left at Hawley Lane.
Booth sales or any additional questions, please contact:
Irene Gonzalez, Events Manager • 203.865.2195 • email@example.com