Allied membership is designed to help companies promote their brand, products, and services to architects and other building-industry professionals. It allows individuals and corporations not otherwise eligible for an AIA membership but are involved in fields closely related to the architectural profession.
Our Allied Partners include engineers, planners, landscape architects, sculptors, artists, and those who work in the fields of government, education, journalism, construction, and manufacturing.
As a member you will have access to more than 1,300 AIA Connecticut members, can enhance your overall visibility, and reinforce your affiliation with our organization as well as with other design-related professionals.
Allied Membership Benefits:
- Contact listing with Firm Name/Logo and designated contacts*
- Opportunities to network with AIA Connecticut Members as a fellow member
- 50% off AIA Connecticut Training room rentals
- 25% off online job listings
- 25% off AIA Contract Documents
- Annual recognition in the ARCHITYPE as a Corporate Allied Member and may include a 50-
word description of the business services.
- Listing in the print Annual Membership Directory
- Listing in the online Allied Directory with full description of Services and/or products.
- Invitation to sit on AIA Connecticut committees
- Member discount on AIA documents and for AIA Connecticut events and seminars.
- Receive all AIA Connecticut Electronic and Postal Mailings
- Invitations to members-only events held annually, specifically for Allied Members.
Attended by principals of leading AIA Connecticut Architectural Firms.
Rights and Privileges of Allied Partners.
Corporations and individuals in good standing may use the phrase “Allied Partner of AIA Connecticut.”
Use of Phrase. The phrase may be used on brochures, announcements, invitations, or signage for seminars, programs, meetings, and conventions; in corporate or association listings of professional affiliations including annual reports; and general corporate or association materials, as long as such use does not indicate endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of any construction material, product or service.
Restriction on Use of Phrase. The phrase may not be printed on letterhead, business cards, advertisements, or product literature, or in any situation in which the use of the phrase may be construed as AIA endorsement, sponsorship, or approval.
* The annual fee is based on the total number of employees based in the local office applying for membership. Number of designations depend on membership level.