An Allied Membership is designed for organizations and professionals working in an architecture-related field or support the architecture profession. Allied members are invited to attend AIA Connecticut programs and social activities. These opportunities allow you to establish relationships with architects that go beyond sales and specifications. Our Allied Partners are key to our successful projects and include companies and individuals in construction, engineering, law, interior design, architectural related materials and products, landscape, and marketing.
As a member you will have access to more than 1,500 AIA Connecticut members that can enhance your overall visibility and reinforce your affiliation with our organization as well as with other design-related professionals. AIA Connecticut helps Allied Members strengthen their connection to the architecture industry, the people and the issues. This networking membership delivers resources, invitations and conversations.
Allied Membership in AIA signifies that you adhere to a professional code of ethics and share a common goal to support the profession of architecture and to build a better world for all people.
What you receive as a member:
- Your complete profile, including your name, company name and description in the AIA Connecticut Allied Membership Directory, on the Website, and included in the Annual Membership Directory, printed and mailed to every member.
- A subscription to bi-weekly Communique, our e-newsletter, keeping you informed of events and initiatives.
- A subscription to ArchiType, our monthly digital magazine. Connecticut/Caribbean ArchiType covers the profession in Connecticut and beyond, with features on projects across the state, news affecting the building profession, and articles on health, preservation, education, and advocacy.
- An advance notice of AIA Connecticut events, including CACX, the AIA Connecticut Conference and Expo. Connecticut Architects will also recognize your membership commitment at your booth.
- A member discount on seminars and convention registration.
- Discounts on AIA contract documents and advertisements sold by AIA Connecticut.
- The opportunity to be recognized as a leader in the industry as Allied Member of the Year, part of the Annual AIA Connecticut Design Awards program.
- The opportunity to serve on AIA Connecticut committees and stay up to date with what is going on in the profession.
Become a part of a statewide network of professionals committed to advancing the value of the design and architecture industries. Allied Membership Application
Rights and Privileges of Allied Partners. Corporations and individuals in good standing may use the phrase “Allied Member of AIA Connecticut.” Use of Phrase. The phrase may be used on brochures, announcements, invitations, or signage for seminars, programs, meetings, and conventions; in corporate or association listings of professional affiliations including annual reports; and general corporate or association materials, as long as such use does not indicate endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of any construction material, product or service. Restriction on Use of Phrase. The phrase may not be printed on letterhead, business cards, advertisements, or product literature, or in any situation in which the use of the phrase may be construed as AIA endorsement, sponsorship, or approval. * The annual fee is based on the total number of employees based in the local office applying for membership. Number of designations depend on membership level.
An average of 33% discount on the purchase of a booth at our Annual Conference and Expo (CACX)