The 25th of the month previous to the issue submission.
The 6th of the month of the issue requested.
Article Submission Guidelines
Architype Digital Magazine welcomes original, well-written articles on areas pertinent to architecture, i.e., building codes, climate, construction, community, diversity, energy, equity and inclusion, sustainability, etc., from members and other allied professionals. You do not need to have any formal writing experience or have been published elsewhere to submit for the magazine.
If you are interested in submitting an article for Architype, please send a brief outline of the article you would like to write to email@example.com with the Subject: Architype Article Idea.
Please Read Before Submitting
Please refer to the following points before sending in your article to Architype magazine:
- Do familiarize yourself with the style and content of the magazine before sending in any article ideas. Click here for past issues.
- Feature articles range from 300 - 600 words in a Microsoft Word document format.
- Articles must be non-promotional. Any promotional-based articles will be rejected.
- Please make sure you are aware of the copyright status for any articles/images supplied.
- All photographs submitted need to be high resolution with photography credit if applicable.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org