AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contracts in the construction industry.
ON-DEMAND Digital Documents
We also offer our membership discounts on ICC codebooks.
Click Orders for 2021 Code Books pricing and sales.
ARCHITYPE: November 2023
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
In this issue:
- 2023 Design Awards
- CACX'23 - Two Amazing Days of Education and Networking
- 2023 Annual Membership Meeting
- Promoting Inclusivity and Fun: The University of Hartford NOMAS Field Day
- New Haven Preservation Trust Preservation Awards 2023
- Laura Cruickshank, FAIA, 2023 Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame Inductee
- NCARB Endorses Multiple Pathways to Practice
- CAF Scholarships and Grant Awards
- AIA CT Fellows Dinner