AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contracts in the construction industry.
Order AIA Contract Documents or Code Books
ARCHITYPE: September 2022
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
In this issue:
- 2022 Sustainable Architecture Awards
- Adaptive Reuse Is the Architectural Challenge of the Future
- Women in the Workplace Stay With “Gender Equality Leaders,” Survey Finds
- 2022 Emerging Professional Awards
- Justice & Equity in the Built Environment
- How to Effectively Build — and Implement — Your Change Management Blueprint
- 2022 Connecticut Treasures Award
- 2022 Volunteer and Allied Member Awardees
- My Architecture Workshops Summer Camp 2022 CAF Grant Award
- Governor Lamont Appoints Omarys Vasquez State Building Inspector