The Connecticut chapter of the American Institute of Architects serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that address responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
January 2019 – In this issue:
• AIA Connecticut Education Forecast for 2019
• Film Screening of Kevin Roche: The Quiet Architect
• New membership benefit for 2019!
• Karp Associates Selected by This Old House
• Member Spotlight: Svigals + Partners
• Allied Spotlight: Pella Windows and Doors
• What’s Happening at AIA Connecticut!
The AIA Connecticut
2018-2019 Membership Directory
Click here to view the directory online.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contract in the construction industry. Typically, architects and other parties to the design and building process use AIA Contract Documents to support agreements relating to design and construction services.
Order AIA Contract Documents or Code Books
The AIA Trust offers insurance and financial programs of the highest possible value to AIA Members & Components – and serves as a free risk management resource!