AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
Award Winning New Haven Firm is looking for creative, committed professionals to join our team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- CT licensed Architect with BArch degree & 5 years’ experience in all aspects of Project Development including Construction Administration.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Previous multi-family housing experience preferred. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Administrative Services, Construction Services
Bullard Havens Technical High School, Bridgeport, CT 06610
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
– The Future of Architecture
– What Will be the New Normal?
– Ten Thoughts on the Future of Practice
– Where does Architecture Go after COVID19?
– Stopped by the Side of the Road, Engine Off
– The Return to the Workplace:Design for the “New Normal”
– The Design Response in COVID-19
Due to the current health crisis, paper document and code book sales will be delayed for 4-6 weeks.
We recommend purchasing the On Demand contract documents directly from AIA.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contract in the construction industry. Typically, architects and other parties to the design and building process use AIA Contract Documents to support agreements relating to design and construction services.
Order AIA Contract Documents or Code Books
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Our 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.
The AIA Trust offers insurance and financial programs of the highest possible value to AIA Members & Components – and serves as a free risk management resource!