AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contracts in the construction industry.
ON-DEMAND Digital Documents
We also offer our membership discounts on ICC codebooks.
Click Orders for 2021 Code Books pricing and sales.
ARCHITYPE: September 2023
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
In this issue:
- Hip Hop Architecture Camp Empowers Hartford Youth Through Urban Planning and Creativity
- 2023 Elizabeth Mills Brown Awards
- 2023 Connecticut Treasures Award
- The UIA World Congress of Architects States a New Sustainable Beginning
- Research, Explore, Innovate, Design!
- 2023 Jim Vlock First Year Building
- Herb Newman, FAIA (1934-2023)
- Introducing Architecture and Design to the Next Generation
- CAF Champions the Future of Architecture as Envisioned by Upcoming Architects
- University of Hartford Architecture Students Create Interactive Installation on Campus
- and more...