AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contracts in the construction industry.
Order AIA Contract Documents or Code Books
ARCHITYPE: January 2022
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
- Celebrating AIA CT 120th Anniversary
- AIA 2030 Commitment by the Numbers
- Governor Lamont Signs Executive Order to Implement Actions That Reduce Carbon Emissions and Adapt to Climate Crisis
- Redesigning Your Organizational Model for Sustainable Growth
- Where is Architecture Going After the Pandemic Fades?
- Deborah Berke, FAIA Awarded the 2022 AIA/ACSA Topaz Medallion for Excellence in Education
- The 2022 AIA CT Board of Directors
- Connecticut State Codes and Standards: Who, What, and How?
- The New England Emerging Professional Friendly Firm Recipients for 2021 and more ...