The Connecticut chapter of the American Institute of Architects serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that address responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
September – In This Issue:
- 2019 Connecticut Architecture Conferenc + Expo Recap
- AIA’s Renewed Commitment to Environmental Stewardship
- Why Equity is Crucial to Your Firm’s Success
- AIA & NCARB Help Launch Coalition
- Member Spotlight: Robert A. Cardello Architects
- Allied Spotlight: Marvin Windows
- AIA CT Member & National News
The AIA Connecticut
2019-2020 Membership Directory
Click here to view the directory online.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contract in the construction industry. Typically, architects and other parties to the design and building process use AIA Contract Documents to support agreements relating to design and construction services.
Order AIA Contract Documents or Code Books
The AIA Trust offers insurance and financial programs of the highest possible value to AIA Members & Components – and serves as a free risk management resource!