AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contracts in the construction industry.
ON-DEMAND Digital Documents
We also offer our membership discounts on ICC codebooks.
Click Orders for 2021 Code Books pricing and sales.
ARCHITYPE: February 2024
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
In this issue:
- AIA Advocacy: Empowering Architects for a Sustainable Future
- House of Representatives for Passing the Tax Relief for American Families and Workers
- Developing a National Definition of a Zero Emission Building
- Major Issues: The 2024 Connecticut Legislative Session
- PURA Expands Battery Storage Program Incentives to Increase Accessibility Among Residents
- Fairfield Architect Pushes New Technology for Climate-Resilient Housing
- CAF Supporting Licensure in CT
- Financial Checklist for the New Year
- Repaving the Road to Licensure