AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contracts in the construction industry.
Order AIA Contract Documents or Code Books
ARCHITYPE: May 2022
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
In this issue:
• Are the Machines Coming for Architects?
• Who Owns Your Neighborhood?
• The 2022 HOME Competition Awards
• Affordable Housing a Primary Focus for AIA Lobby Day
• Embracing Diversity with Spatial Equity in Architecture and
• Justice Supplement to Guides for Equitable Practice
• Architects Advocate for Key Pieces of Federal Legislation at
AIA’s Lobby Day
And more ...