AIA Connecticut serves the architectural profession, encourages design excellence, and works to improve society through a concern for the quality of the built and natural environments.
AIA is a global community of over 95,000 professionals who share the passion for architecture, design, and the built environment. Members commit themselves to the highest standards of practice and code of ethics that addresses responsibilities to the public, clients, the building industry, and the art and science of architecture.
AIA Connecticut is a distributor of AIA contract documents produced by the American Institute of Architects, the most widely used standard contracts in the construction industry.
Order AIA Contract Documents or Code Books
Licensed architects must earn continuing education credits each year to fulfill AIA membership requirements. as well as continuing education requirements to renew your state license(s). AIA Connecticut offers over 50 courses a year plus On Demand courses.
If you’re working on getting licensed, some AIA-approved courses count toward the experience requirement for licensure.
ARCHITYPE: May 2021
The Digital Magazine of AIA Connecticut
- The Future of Architecture: Emerging Professionals Perspectives
- What is the Real Threat of Artificial Intelligence to the Architecture Profession?
- The 2021 HOME Competition: Free & Worldwide
- Moving Justice and Racial and Gender Equity Decisively from Aspiration to Action
- Tackling Biden's climate challenge with artificial (and human) intelligence
- By Design